Priorities for the next two years include:
- Recruiting a high-level Scientific Director for CTNI.
- Launching CTNI collaborative pilot grant program – both internal to CTNI and external with Z-MBBI/Morningside.
- Recruiting a leader in translational neuroscience imaging to make world-class MR and PET imaging available to CTNI/CUMC investigators.
- Establishing a virtual Neural Phenotyping Core to create a bridge between basic scientists, clinical researchers and clinicians based on common outcome measures in human patients and animal models.
- Creating start-up funds for 3-5 large interdisciplinary translational projects.